Monday, December 1, 2008

The Future of Free Market Conservatism

Richard Posner and Gary Becker discuss this on their joint blog. Both offer very thoughtful insight on the matter. Richard Posner would welcome the death of conservatism, and of liberalism. He recommends a more pragmatic, nonideological approach to policymaking. Gary Becker agrees to a point, but notes that without a framework to interpret facts, we have little guidance when it comes to policymaking. See Posner's entry here, and Becker's entry here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that singular make. The prices for the boots were all over 300 dollars on every page. But definitively I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices for the sneakers are about 200 pounds on every site. But completely I bring about this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you say about it?